Visit "Where can I get vaccinated" or call 1-877-COVAXCO (1-877-268-2926) for vaccine information.


Applications and Forms

Employment Applications

The 2023 Job Announcement is attached here. Please be sure to read in order to send a full job application with the required documents.

Please click here for our general employment application. Once completed email to with certifications.

Plans Review Applications

Grand Junction Fire Department will now be performing all plan review, permitting, and inspections related to new construction, building modifications, operational permits, fire protection systems, and food trucks in the Clifton Fire Protection District through July 1, 2023. GJFD personnel will also represent Clifton Fire in matters regulated by the Colorado Division of Fire Prevention and Control. Please submit all construction permits through the GJFD Electronic Plan Review Portal. 

Services related to site plan review, general fire inspections of existing buildings, fire code complaints, open burning and other code enforcement related matters are not provided by GJFD. Please contact Clifton Fire directly at 970-434-5448 or by visiting the Clifton Fire Station at 3254 F Rd, Clifton, CO concerning these topics.

Burn Permits

Clifton Fire Protection District no longer offers open burn permits. Those permits can be found by visiting Mesa County Public Health Department


Third Rider Applications

At this time, individuals interested in doing Third Rides should contact Clifton Fire at 970-434-5448 and talk to the officer on duty. 

Medical Records Request Forms

If you were a patient who was transported by Clifton Fire Protection District, are the legal representative of a patient transported by Clifton Fire, or you wish to request a copy of the Patient Care Report please complete the Patient Access Request for Protected Health Information form.

If you are a law enforcement officer and wish to obtain patient information please complete the Authorized Investigative Demand Attestation form.

Fire Records Request Form

To obtain a copy of a Fire Incident please complete the following Open Records Request Form and return it to the Clifton Fire by emailing

Fireworks Permits

Prior to submitting your application please visit the State of Colorado's website and complete their required documentation.

Once you have completed the required State of Colorado documentation please complete and return the Clifton Fire Protection District Fireworks Permit Application. Email to