- The Clifton Fire Protection District is currently seeking interested and qualified applicants to develop a Full-Time Employee hiring pool. Interested applicants must be currently certified at a minimum to the Firefighter I and Hazardous Materials Operations level along with have a valid Colorado State EMT, Intermediate, or Paramedic level EMS certification. For more information please click here.
- Candidates who are interested in this positions should complete an application for employment located here or one can be obtained at the Clifton Fire Protection District located at 3254 F Rd, Clifton CO, 81520.
Through the dedication of our members, we will provide the highest quality of professional service to our community in cost effective manner.
Clifton Fire Protection District strives to be:
- A premier organization in Mesa County
- Highly Respected
- Dedicated to Safety, Reliability and Service
- Maintain community confidence through competence and compassion
- Accountable in all actions
- Financially stable, trusted, and fiscally responsible
The Clifton Fire Protection District values the following elements:
- Community Advocacy
- Respect for others, from others, and for tradition