Special Notice - The Clifton Fire Protection District Board has rescheduled the September Regular Board Meeting as follows: The Meeting will be held on Monday, September 18th, 2023 at 6:00pm at the Fire Station, located at 3254 F Road, Clifton, CO.
Regular Meetings of the Clifton Fire Protection District Board are scheduled for the third Wednesday of every month at 6:00 pm at the Fire Station, located at 3254 F Road, Clifton, CO. Meeting Agenda and Meeting Notice information are also posted on this website under the Public Information tab.
Through the dedication of our members, we will provide the highest quality of professional service to our community in cost effective manner.
Clifton Fire Protection District strives to be:
- A premier organization in Mesa County
- Highly Respected
- Dedicated to Safety, Reliability and Service
- Maintain community confidence through competence and compassion
- Accountable in all actions
- Financially stable, trusted, and fiscally responsible
The Clifton Fire Protection District values the following elements:
- Community Advocacy
- Respect for others, from others, and for tradition